WEIGHT LOSS
MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY
Weight loss is not as easy as people think. Actually it's much easier to add weight than lose weight. When I started my weight loss journey I had to make a commitment. I had to change my lifestyle and my eating habits. First thing I told myself was how much weight i wanted to lose, period of weight loss that by this time i should have lost certain kgs.
I established healthy eating habits and to be honest this was the hardest part i had to deal with during my journey. Not forgetting the gym. I hit the gym 6 days a week because i had already signed with myself.
I also set myself realistic goals which were easier for me to achieve. I started with basic gym workouts for beginners and aerobics. I used to take a bike to school but i changed to walking. I stopped eating junk food which was common for me after school. I also changed the type of cooking oil to using olive oil which is believed to have no cholestral.
I was also a fan of red meat but the gym instructor advised me to eat white meat which is not my favourite but i had to because why not. I do this in order for me to achieve my target. I wasn't obess either but i choose a healthier lifestyle.


Comments
Post a Comment